MAD HOUSERS Inc. is an Atlanta-based non-profit corporation engaged in charitable work, research and education. Our charter outlines our goals and purposes:
- To provide shelter for homeless individuals and families regardless of race, creed, national origin, gender, religion, or age.
- To develop low income housing for people in need of housing.
- To help people develop the skills and knowledge for constructing and rehabilitating housing and shelter.
- To increase the quantity and to improve the quality of housing in the world.
- To act, if necessary as an advocate for the homeless, to ensure that their moral and civil rights are protected.
The Mad Housers believe that if a person has a secure space from which to operate, they are much more capable of finding the resources to help themselves.
We are happy to announce we will soon begin in-person volunteering!
Please note... VOLUNTEERS MUST WEAR A MASK OR PROVIDE PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION FOR COVID-19 TO ATTEND ANY MAD HOUSERS VOLUNTEERING SESSION AT OUR WAREHOUSE, OR IN THE FIELD AT A CLIENT SITE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to volunteer with us from your own home!
Visit our Facebook page for great information on our work, our fundraisers, and all things Mad Housers!